Did you know a Google search for “love dandelions” will get you over 1,700,000 hits?
If you are, like me, a closet lover of the happy yellow blooms, or if you have believed the “they are weeds and need to be eradicated” propaganda of the Lovers of Manicured Lawn, check out some of these links:
- Stir Crazy gives recipes and testimony for the humble yellow flower
- Try Defying Gravity relates a happy morning with her son, who doesn’t know they are alleged weeds.
- Stephanie Sikorski at the Daily Atlas muses on how the dandelion became so maligned.
- Tanya’s Garden visits Germany, where they don’t mind letting dandelions grow wherever they please. (Lovely photos here!)
- The Green Diva Mom gives us five reasons to love dandelions, and The Herb Garden another three.
- DKMommySpot tells us of their medicinal uses and health benefits.