Sunday Night Links
Okay, I’m working through my Google Reader for stuff I haven’t had time to read yet…here’s some stuff I want to bookmark for later:
- More than you ever wanted to know about the Food Safety Act, and lots of people’s analysis of it…
- And how much Glenn Beck hates it…
- And how Jon Stewart makes fun of him about it…
- Okay, enough of that…how about this baked doughnut recipe?
- Or this lovely solution to what to do with some of that plum jam I made that didn’t set quite right...jam upside down cake!
- Did you know there was a difference between “unscented” and “fragrance free”? I didn’t.
- The FDA is going to start looking at the link between children’s behavioral/attention issues and artificial food dyes. Hmm.
- The TSA bans snow globes? Really? Shouldn’t they just stick to harassing breastfeeding moms trying to follow their guidelines?
Hell of a week. I’m exhausted. We’re going to bed now.